Tidi-Cable® Walkway Pro
The Tidi-Cable® Walkway Pro is designed to create a 3 metre wide x 3 metre high safe walking space through sites, which removes the need for cable ramps.
- Erect in minutes
- Very lightweight and movable
- Holds 6 x 110 arctic cables
- Extends up to 3 metres in height and width
- Fix cables using Tidi-Hangers® or cable ties
How to Use
- The Walkway Pro must be weighed down on each side – we suggest using sandbags.
- All fixings must be properly tightened to the Walkway Pro before hanging cables from it.
- You should only extend the product to the height required, and it should be used indoors for supporting suitable for cables and hoses.
- Cables should be hung ever 30cm and the max weight of the Walkway Pro is 5kg spread across the crossbar.
- All cables should be checked for damage before being fixed to the product, and the Walkway Pro should not be moved while cables are attached.
- The Walkway Pro should not be used in high fire risk areas, and you should ensure that you do not block emergency exits or fire escapes with the product.
- You should not remove supplied labels. Tidi-Cable are not responsible for improper use or set up of the product. Existing labels ensure lost/stolen parts are not replaceable by Tidi-Cable, and the product should not be used with missing parts.
- This is not a permanent solution and should only be used temporarily.
How many 110v leads will each one hold?
Each stand can support 6 x 110 volt arctic cables.
How do I hold it down?
We suggest that you keep the Walkway Pro secure by weighing it down with sandbags.
Can I adjust the size?
The Walkway Pro can be stretched up to 3 metres high and 3 metres wide, depending on the size you need.
How do I secure cables to the Walkway Pro?
Cables can be hung from cable ties or Tidi-Hangers.