- V-Gard propionate visors provide impact protection and are good for those applications where chemical splash hazards also exist
- They offer increased impact protection and superior optical quality over acetate visors
- Being molded makes them optically correct, and helps ensure they maintain good visibility and reduced eye fatigue.
- Their chemical and heat resistance is better as they are thicker and not as stressed as flat visors.
- MSA10115851 cannot be worn in combination with helmet-mounted ear defenders or MSA chingards. It can fit the V-Gard Browguard, MSA10127061
- The visor dimensions are 203 x 457 with a thickness of 2.5mm.
- The visor conforms to the following:
1 Optical class 1 for permanent usage
B Medium energy impact protection (B = 120 m/s)
3 Protection against droplets and splashes of liquids