- V-Gard propionate visors provide impact protection and are good for those applications where chemical splash hazards also exist
- They offer increased impact protection and superior optical quality over acetate visors.
- Being moulded makes them optically correct, and helps ensure they maintain good visibility and reduced eye fatigue.
- Their chemical and heat resistance is better as they are thicker and not as stressed
- as flat visors.
- MSA10115855 can be worn in combination with helmet mounted ear defenders and easily fit to the V-Gard Browguard, MSA10127061, but is not compatible with MSA chingards.
- The visor dimensions are 203 x 432 with a thickness of 2.5mm
- The visor conforms to the following:
1 Optical class 1 for permanent usage
B Medium energy impact protection (B = 120 m/s)
3 Protection against droplets and splashes of liquids