- V-Gard Polycarbonate(PC) moulded visors are developed for heavy-duty use
- They offer superior optical quality together with a premium anti-fog & anti-scratch coating which helps ensure a very good view is maintained and reduced eye fatigue
- The V-Gard PC moulded visors provide outstanding protection from flying debris, splash, UV radiation, molten metal splashes and electric arc.
- The PC clear moulded visor dimensions are 240 x430mm with a thickness of 2.5mm.
- In addition, V-Gard PC moulded visors can be used in combination with MSA helmet-mounted ear muffs and easily fit to the V-Gard Browguard, MSA10127061.
- The visor conforms to the following:
2C - UV filter with Enhanced colour recognition
1,2 Clear or Amber Ocular
1 Optical class 1 for permanent usage
BT Medium energy impact at extremes of temperatures
3 Protection against droplets and splashes of liquids
8 Resistance to short circuit electric arc
9 Non-adherence of molten metals and resistance to penetration of hot solids
KN Resistance to Scratches (K) and to Fogging of oculars (N)
GS-ET 29 Electric Arc, class 1, 4KA