- Meets EN14683:2019 Type II
- Type II Surgical Facemasks have three-ply construction, manufactured from high quality, soft polypropylene materials for enhanced breathability and protection.
- The mask is ideal for extended procedures due to its high comfort and easy breathability.
- A full-width nose piece guarantees a proper fit.
- Mask provides protection from light and moderate fluid.
- Face masks are regulated under the Medical Devices Directives 93/42 EEC as Class 1 Medical Device.
- Precautions: These masks are not designed to provide respiratory protection.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Supplied 50 masks to a pack
Standard delivery (UK mainland): £5.49
Orders over £49.99 + VAT: FREE delivery
We ship all orders within 1-2 days from the UK. We ship UK orders fully tracked using Parcelforce 24 hour service.
Firstly, thank you for visiting Tidi-Cable Site Supplies. As a family run business, we appreciate each and every visitor to our site and customer. We're based in Rochester, Kent and are proud to have been supplying the UK's largest contractors across the UK since 2012.
Our mission is to supply the construction industry with excellent quality site and safety supplies at great prices. We hold huge stocks of all products and have a strong supply network, so if the product you require isn't in stock, you can be sure the we'll be able to source it for you.
Also, if you have any questions about any of our products, please don't hesitate to get in touch on: 01634 766 186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of our team will get back to you within 1-working hour.