Climb safely and easily to a height with our mobile safety steps
Our lightweight yet sturdy safety steps have been designed to help you safely and easily access areas at height as and when you need it. The steps include 5 treads, which can elevate you up to a working level of around 2770mm.
For maximum safety, the steps have several safety features. Each tread has a non-slip coating and can resist substances such as water and oil, among others. They are also punched, to allow water to drain through easily. 670mm high handrails on each side provide extra stability, and a hand-controlled lever locks the steps in place so the unit will not move while in use.
Made in the UK from high-quality tubular steel, the unit measures 1940(H) x 575(W) x 1096(D) mm and has been designed to fit through a standard doorway. 4 spring-loaded wheels are protected by cupped feet, and allow you to easily move the steps wherever they may be needed. Each tread measures 410mm in width and can hold a maximum load of 125kg.
- Unit can elevate up to 1270mm (corresponds to a working level of roughly 2770mm)
- Made in the UK from 25mm diameter tubular steel, strong enough for use in industrial environments
- 670mm high handrails on each side for additional stability
- Five lightweight but sturdy punched steel steps allow water to drain through
- The non-slip tread covering boosts grip and is resistant to water, oil and most chemicals
- Each tread is 410mm in breadth and can hold a maximal load of 125kg
- A hand-controlled lever locks the unit in place when needed
- Four spring-loaded wheels are protected by cupped feet
- Total unit dimensions are 1940(H) x 575(W) x 1096(D) mm
- Sturdy yet compact for maximum mobility, designed to fit through a standard doorway
Tidi-Cable offers a wide range of health and safety solutions ranging from trailing cable management, to PPE and fire safety supplies. Our high-quality products are suitable for construction, industrial and commercial workplaces. If you have any questions about our range, please contact email@example.com