Work safely at a higher level with our portable mobile steps
Our portable, yet highly secure, mobile steps allow you to work at an elevated level safely. Made in the UK from 25mm diameter tubular steel, these steps are lightweight yet sturdy enough for use in industrial environments.
The steps can elevate up to 1016mm, which corresponds to a working level of roughly 2516mm, and includes 670mm high handrails mounted on both sides for additional safety. It also features a hand-operated lever to secure the steps in place and ensure they won’t move while being used. Each of the four steel steps have a non-slip covering to boost grip and are resistant to substances such as water and oil. They are also punched to enable water to escape through. Spring-loaded wheels, covered by cupped security feet, allow you to easily move the steps as and when needed.
The steps measure 1686(H) x 575(W) x 949(D) mm and have been designed to pass through a standard doorway. Each tread measures 410mm wide and can take a maximum load of 125kg.
- Produce an elevation of up to 1016mm (roughly corresponds to a working level of 2516mm)
- Made from high quality 25mm diameter tubular steel, sturdy enough for use in industrial settings
- Each step has a non-slip covering, which is resistant to substances such as water and oil, to boost grip
- 670mm high handrails mounted on both sides provide additional safety
- Steps are punched to allow water to escape through
- Each step is 410mm wide and can take a maximum load of 125kg
- Features a hand-operated lever to secure the steps in place
- Four spring loaded wheels are protected by cupped security feet
- Dimensions: 1686(H) x 575(W) x 949(D) mm
- Made in the UK
Tidi-Cable offers a wide range of health and safety solutions ranging from trailing cable management, to PPE and fire safety supplies. Our high-quality products are suitable for construction, industrial and commercial workplaces. If you have any questions about our range, please contact email@example.com