Perfect for making any kerb accessible for wheelchairs or wheeled objects
Our lightweight, easy to install kerb ramp is ideal for making any kerbed area accessible to wheelchair users or those needing to move wheeled objects. Made from high-quality sheet moulding compound (GRP), this sturdy ramp can be used on any kerb up to 150mm. At only 7.5kg it is very light and easy to install, yet it can take up to 250kg in weight. The ramp can also be easily stacked on top of others, should you need more than one, to aid transportation and storage.
For safety, the ramp has been fitted with 40mm high wheel retainers to prevent wheels from slipping over the edge. It also has a slip resistant surface, so wheels will grip to it rather than slip, making it very secure for anyone using it. For a more permanent solution, there are holes in each corner so the kerb can be fixed to the floor (fixings are not included).
- Yellow, slip resistant kerb ramp
- Suitable for kerbs up to 150mm
- Lightweight - only 7.5kg
- Maximum weight capacity - 250kg
- 40mm high wheel retainers to prevent slipping over the edge
- Dimensions: 1180x700mm
- Made from sheet moulding compound (GRP)
- Complies with National Grid Gas Standard T/SP/E42
- Complies with the UK's DETR safety at street works & roadworks code of practice
Tidi-Cable offers a wide range of health and safety solutions ranging from trailing cable management, to PPE and fire safety supplies. Our high-quality products are suitable for construction, industrial and commercial workplaces. If you have any questions about our range, please contact email@example.com